https://www.ark-ins.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Depositphotos_61747661_l-2015.jpg 1333 2000 Rebecca Yates https://email@example.com Rebecca Yates2019-01-28 11:00:172019-01-24 10:36:34Tips for Keeping New Year’s Resolutions
Many of us make a list of resolutions in the beginning of a new year, fresh starts, new beginnings and all, right? Often, keeping those resolutions or goals can be difficult, as we settle into our old habits and patterns. Here are a few ideas to help keep you motivated.
- Keep them realistic. If you make a goal to lose 50 pounds this year, you may be setting yourself up for failure. Start with a more attainable goal that you can achieve in a relatively short amount of time.
- Start with one goal, and write it down. Having a visible reminder can help you stick to it.
- Make new goals, don’t repeat the same one you failed at in the past. Change it up, change your approach and keep in mind that change is a process.
- Don’t wait until the end of the year, or the last minute. Plan a head and keep moving forward.
- Celebrate all small victories towards your goal. This will help keep you motivated and when results are achieved, no matter how small, you will feel like you are accomplishing something and you will eventually conquer it.