Additionally, Holy Cross Hospital-Davis will no longer participate in the Select Health Med, Select Health Care, and Select Health FEHB networks unless an agreement is reached by the end of the year.
According to Select Health, what this means for customers with affected plans is that after January 1, 2024, “Holy Cross Hospital-Davis will be considered out-of-network, and any services received at this facility may be denied or covered at a lesser benefit.”
If you’re an individual, family, or employer with Select Health, the company is encouraging you to find a new in-network facility to replace Holy Cross Hospital-Davis before January 1, 2024.
Select Health has offered the following guidance:
- Visit the Select Health online provider directory at selecthealth.org/facilities. Search by facility type and geography.
- For all other questions, please contact Member Services at 800-538-5038 weekdays, from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. TTY users call 711. Member Services can help find an in-network hospital, such as:
- Intermountain McKay-Dee Hospital in Ogden, UT
- Intermountain Layton Hospital in Layton, UT
- Intermountain LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City, UT