https://www.ark-ins.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Depositphotos_91091916_l-2015.jpg 1333 2000 Aimee Cook /wp-content/uploads/2017/10/logo-ark.png Aimee Cook2018-06-05 08:00:522018-06-01 08:15:22Special Enrollment Period (SEP)
Did you know that certain life changes may qualify you to enroll in health insurance coverage outside of the standard enrollment period?
Did you or anyone in your household lose qualifying health coverage in the last 60 days? If so, you would qualify for the special enrollment period.
Here are some examples of qualifying events:
- Birth of a child
- Gained or became a dependent
- Divorce or legal separation resulting in lose of health insurance
- Change in income
- Change in zip code/primary place of living
- Denied Medicaid or CHIP
- Gained citizenship in the United States
- Released from incarceration
If any of these apply to you or your family, please give us a call for a quote today!